|1|| First Program |
|2||–Timebomb ||Flames Of Disorder|
Bass – SimoneDrums – ChristianoGuitar – Daniele, MarcoVocals – Giorgio
|4||–Gehenna ||Testimony / Divine Rewards|
|6||–Congress ||What We Need|
|7|| Second Program |
|8||–Final Exit||Fuck You Cowboy|
Bass – D-rpDrums [Battery] – GuileGuitar [Guitars] – Anders, Kid Stone Recorded By – Hoja, MatsVoice – Dave
|9||–Jesuit||The Smooth Talking Son Of A Bitch|
Band [Jesuit] – Brett Tourettes, Jayhow, Natedog, Special K Recorded By – Kurt Ballou
|none||Various|| In Our Time (12", Comp, Mar)||CrimethInc.||none||US||1997|
- Artwork [Band Insert By] – Lucy Strie
- Artwork [Handwritten Text] – Gloria Cubana
- Design, Layout [All Design & Layout Stolen And Forced Together By] – Paul F. Maul
- Producer [Organized And Produced Entirely By] – The Paul F. Maul Artists' Group
Sides are called "First Program" (Side A) & "Second Program" (Side B). "Third Program" is the accompanying booklet entitled "Standardization... And How To Fight It", which is full of agitprop.
Also issued with a large booklet for the bands, in which each band has several pages. Contains small insert piece with a "Music Review" of the release.
Track A4 recorded in October 1996
Track B2 recorded at God City, 9/2/96
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand etched): CRIMETHINC-- IN OUR TIME-- PROGRAM1 "ART IS ALWAYS SUBVERSIVE. ART AND LIBERTY, LIKE THE FIRE OF PROMETHEUS, ARE THINGS THAT ONE MUST STEAL, TO BE USED AGAINST THE ESTABLISHED ORDER" PABLO PICASSO L-49024
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand etched ): CRIMETHINC-- IN OUR TIME-- PROGRAM2 "IN INDIVIDUALS INSANITY IS RARE, BUT IN GROUPS, PARTIES, NATIONS AND CULTURES, IT IS THE RULE. TRUST YOUR DESIRES! " FREDERICH NIETZSCHE L-49024X
- Mastered At – Greg Lee Processing – L-49024
- Manufactured By – CrimethInc.
- Recorded At – Godcity Recording Studio