Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Blow FLAC Album
|1||Happy To See Me||3:15|
|2||You Are Everything|
Keyboards – Tim Lewis Lyrics By – Phillips
|3||Too Many Colors||3:38|
|4||In A World||3:50|
|5||West Wakes Up||4:18|
Drums – Dick AdlandKeyboards – Steve Hagarth
|8||Shine A Light||3:10|
|10||Gift That Shines|
Drums – Dick AdlandMixed By – Gavin MacKillop
|11||It Was Wrong||3:10|
- Art Direction – Steve Page
- Artwork By [Paintings] – Herbert Schager
- Artwork By [Video Stills] – Dave Smith
- Backing Vocals – Jilly Myhill (tracks: A1 to A3)
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards – Léon
- Design [Front Cover] – Lou
- Drums, Percussion, Keyboards – Chill
- Guitar – Wolfie
- Lyrics By – Reed (tracks: A1, A3 to A5, B5, B6), Wolfenden (tracks: A2, B1, B2, B4)
- Mastered By – JONZ
- Mixed By – Harold Burgon (tracks: A1 to A5, B2 to B6)
- Music By – Reed, Wolfenden, Phillips, Chillington (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B6)
- Photography [Group] – Paul Cox
- Producer – Gavin MacKillop (tracks: A4 to B1), Harold Burgon (tracks: A1 to A3, B2 to B6)
- Producer, Mixed By – The Lorries
- Vocals, Guitar, Keyboards – Chris Reed
A1 mixed at Woodcray.
A1 to A3 and B2 produced at Woodcray.
A2 mixed at The Elephant.
A3 to A5 and B2 to B6 mixed at Chapel.
A4 to B1 produced at The Manor.
B1 mixed at The Manor.
B3 to B6 produced at Loco.
Comes with printed inner sleeve.
c 1989 Situation Two
Made in England
- Barcode: 5 012093 102511
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched): SITU 25-A2 9J466 The Exhcange
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched): SITU 25-B1 TAFFY TO SEE ME JONZ 9J466 E
- Mastered At – The Exchange
- Copyright (c) – Situation Two
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Situation Two
- Published By – Momentum Music Ltd.