|2||Spin The Black Circle||3:05|
|6||World Wide Suicide||3:16|
|12||Nothing As It Seems||5:13|
|13||I Am Mine||3:23|
|15||State Of Love And Trust||3:18|
|MWR0220||Pearl Jam|| Live On Ten Legs (CD, Album, Comp)||Monkeywrench Records||MWR0220||US||2011|
|DI6821/275 488 1||Pearl Jam|| Live On Ten Legs (CD, Album, Comp, car)||Monkeywrench Records||DI6821/275 488 1||South Korea||2011|
|MWR0329||Pearl Jam|| Live On Ten Legs (2xLP, S/Sided, Comp, TP + LP, Comp, TP)||Monkeywrench Records||MWR0329||US||2010|
|2754881||Pearl Jam|| Live On Ten Legs (CD, Album, Comp, RE)||Monkeywrench Records||2754881||Europe||Unknown|
|2754881||Pearl Jam|| Live On Ten Legs (CD, Comp)||Monkeywrench Records||2754881||Europe||Unknown|
- Bass – Jeff Ament
- Concept By [Audio And Visual] – Jeff Ament
- Design – Regan Hagar
- Drums – Matt Cameron
- Guitar – Ed Vedder
- Guitar [Left] – Mike McCready
- Guitar [Right] – Stone Gossard
- Keyboards – Kenneth "Boom" Gaspar
- Mastered By – Ed Brooks
- Mixed By – Brett Eliason
- Photography By – Karen Loria
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Lance Mercer
- Recorded By – John Burton
- Vocals – Ed Vedder
Credits on cd case show Mike McCready as "Guitar Left," and Stone Gossard as "Guitar Right." This is where they usually stand on the stage while performing, and as viewed by the crowd.
Concept by Jeff Ament in homage to: Live On Two Legs, Pearl Jam's 1998 live release
There is no catalog number on the disk itself. The only catalog number shows onthe spine of the digipak.
Notes from Ten Club Announcement
Kicking off the band’s twentieth anniversary year, "Live on Ten Legs" features 18 Pearl Jam tracks recorded over the course of the band's 2003-2010 world tours by recording engineer, John Burton (full track listing below). All tracks have been newly remixed by longtime Pearl Jam engineer Brett Eliason and remastered.
Track 1 Originally by: Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros
Track 14 Originally by: Public Image Ltd.
- Barcode (Printed): 6 02527 54881 4
- Barcode (String): 602527548814
- Matrix / Runout: 55247-LDA- INDUSTRIA ARGENTINA - UNIVERSAL - 2754881
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L701
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1R05
- Rights Society: SADAIC-BIEM
- Rights Society: AADI-CAPIF
- Licensed To – Universal International Music B.V.
- Distributed By – Universal Music Argentina S.A.
- Pressed By – Laser Disc Argentina – 55247