Mortal - Fathom FLAC Album
Voice [Numbers] – Ally Grayson, Lani Agulla, Linnah Brockman, Vicky Pederson
Guitar [Additional] – Jeff BellewLead Vocals – Mark Salomon
|7||Alive And Awake|
Guitar [Additional] – Jeff Bellew
Backing Vocals – Ray Tongpo
Backing Vocals – Mark Salomon
Guitar [Psycho-space Guitar] – Andy Prickett
|11||Jil Sent Me|
Cello – Melissa Hassin
Backing Vocals – Mark SalomonGuitar [Additional] – Jeff Bellew
Backing Vocals – Violet
|14||Above & Beyond||4:38|
- A&r [A&r Direction] – Matthew Duffy
- Art Direction, Design [Photo Illustration] – Brian Godawa
- Artwork By [Sculpture] – David G. Danglis
- Design [Logo Concept & Design] – Dale Fabrigar, Jyro
- Drums, Percussion – Macauley N. Tosh
- Engineer [Second] – Mark Rodriguez
- Mastered By – Doug Doyle
- Mixed By – Gene Eugene
- Music By [Dissonant Melodies] – Mortal
- Other [Six-string Conspiracies] – FAR (Flench, Blink) (tracks: 1, 2, 11)
- Producer – Mortal , Terry Taylor
- Programmed By, Sampler – Mortal
- Recorded By – Gene Eugene, Rob Watson
- Words By [Words, Spoken And Unspoken] – Jyro
Recorded at Mixing Lab A and B, CA.
Mixed at Mixing Lab A, CA.
Mastered at Digital Brothers, CA.
Track 9 adapted from Gerard Manley Hopkins' "God's Grandeur".
Jeff Bellew appears courtesy of bRAINSAW Productions and Ocean Records.
Mark Salomon appears courtesy of Ocean Records.
Andy Prickett appears courtesy of Reunion Records.
All songs by Motal 1993 Carlotta Publishing (BMI).
℗&© 1993 Intense Records (a division of the Frontline Music Group). Distribution by FMG Distribution.
Printed in U.S.A.
- Barcode: 0 26297 94254 0
- Other (SPCN): 7-5126-1206-0
- Recorded At – Mixing Lab A
- Recorded At – Mixing Lab B
- Mixed At – Mixing Lab A
- Mastered At – Digital Brothers
- Distributed By – FMG Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Intense Records
- Copyright (c) – Intense Records