Jackson And His Computer Band - Smash FLAC Album
Mixed By – Quentin Dupieux
Backing Vocals [Backings] – Paula MooreMixed By – Quentin DupieuxNarrator [Storytelling] – Harper SmithRecorded By [Timpanies And Snare Drums], Timpani [Timpanies], Snare [Snare Drums] – Steve Arguelles
Lead Vocals – Paula MooreMixed By – Stéphane 'Alf' Briat
|9||TV Dogs (Cathodica's Letter)|
Featuring – Mike LaddMixed By – Stéphane 'Alf' BriatWritten-By – Jackson Fourgeaud, Mike Ladd
Other [Final Assistance] – Tim ParisRecorded By [Timpanies And Snare Drums], Timpani [Timpanies], Snare [Snare Drums] – Steve Arguelles
|14||Teen Beat Ocean||4:52|
Choir – Paula Moore
Backing Vocals [Backings] – Paula Moore
- Artwork [Verso Installation], Photography By, Design, Art Direction [Image] – Egospray
- Artwork [Visual Assistance] – Reach Aka Richard Mvogo
- Illustration [Inside], Artwork [Cover Graphics] – John Sack
- Mastered By [Assistant At La Source] – Jean Sebastién
- Mastered By [At La Source] – Jean-Pierre
- Mastered By [At Translab] – Chab
- Mixed By – Jackson And His Computer Band (tracks: 1 to 4, 8 to 12, 14.1 to 14.3)
- Photography By [Cover And Cake Photo] – Mick Jayet
- Producer – Jackson And His Computer Band
- Written-By – Jackson And His Computer Band (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 14.3)
℗ © 2005 King Productions under exclusive license to Warp Records Limited
Track 14.1 features a "secret" track which starts at 18'54" listed here as 14.3. Track 14.1 and 14.3 are separated by a period of silence listed as 14.2.
Inlay folds out into 24cm x 36cm poster.
The first 500 orders from Warpmart came with the free Jackson mix-CD Smash Up Megamix 1.0 (WARP137S).
Mastering by Chab at Translab and at La Source.
Tracks 6 and 13 mixed at Studio Bleeps.
Timpanies and snare drums on tracks 3 and 5 recorded and performed at Plush Studio.
Ce disque est dédié à Dyane 'Mookita' Do Sérigny
Made in England
Jewel case packaging with black coloured CD retainer.
Egospray Aka [email protected]
- Barcode: 801061013721
- Label Code: LC02070
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): WARPCD137P /2 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L038
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI RZ10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): WARPCD137P /3 01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L038
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): none
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – King Productions
- Copyright (c) – King Productions
- Licensed To – Warp Records
- Recorded At – Plush Studio
- Mixed At – Studio Bleeps
- Mastered At – Translab
- Mastered At – La Source Mastering