Words By [Words Written By] – Dee de Rocha
Read By – James Martin QuinnText By [Text From 'The Technician'] – George Shaw
|11||III A Valediction||2:08|
|TM 9163 2||In The Nursery|| Duality (CD, Album)||Third Mind Records||TM 9163 2||Europe||1992|
|none||In The Nursery|| Duality (Cass, Album, Promo)||Third Mind Records||none||Germany, Austria, & Switzerland||1992|
|corp 020||In The Nursery|| Duality (CD, Album, RE, RM)||ITN Corporation||corp 020||UK||2004|
|TMD 9163||In The Nursery|| Duality (CD, Album)||Third Mind Records||TMD 9163||US||1992|
- Design – Angelchrome
- Drum [Military Snare] – Q.
- Photography By [Front Cover Photograph] – Barbara Wasiak
- Producer [Produced By] – In The Nursery, Steve Harris
- Voice [Female] – Dolores Marguerite C
- Written-By [All Material], Arranged By, Performer [Performed By], Songwriter [All Songs Written By] – Klive & Nigel Humberstone
"To open the eternal worlds, to open the immortal eyes of man inwards, into the worlds of thought, into eternity"
Recorded at Axis. Mixed at FON, Sheffield, March 1992.
Edited on Audiofile at the Digital Audio Co.
Published by Roadblock Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
Marketed in the U.S.A. by Roadrunner Records
Distributed by Relativity Entertainment Distribution
Issued under license from Third Mind Records
℗1992 Third Mind Records ©1992 Third Mind Records
Printed in Canada
Cassette case with 5-panel J-card, cassette with on-body print.
Track titles listed sequentially on release.
- Barcode (As printed): 0 16861-9163-4 3
- Barcode (String): 016861916343
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Recorded At – Axis Studios, Sheffield
- Mixed At – Fon Studios
- Engineered At – The Digital Audio Co.
- Published By – Roadblock Music, Inc.
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Records
- Licensed From – Third Mind Records
- Distributed By – Relativity Entertainment Distribution
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Third Mind Records
- Copyright (c) – Third Mind Records